Monday, October 6, 2014

ARC REVIEW - Virgin for the Night (For the Night #2) by C.J. Fallowfield

Title: Virgin for the Night (For the Night #2)
Author: C.J. Fallowfield
Expected Release Date: 17 November 2014
Series or Standalone: Series
Genre: Erotica

SYNOPSIS:
My name is Logan Steele. I’m devilishly handsome, seriously ripped, well hung, charismatic and highly sexed. Women just can’t resist me. So when I lost my job in the construction industry and was struggling for cash, I decided to put my assets to good use.

By day I’m a private personal fitness trainer. By night I’m a high class gigolo.

My next client is aspiring actress Summer Beresford, whose brief for the evening is that she wants to be treated as if she’s a virgin, to be seduced and wooed. I’d already felt conflicted when I’d received her booking form detailing her scenario, as a rule I didn’t do tender gentle love making, women booked me because of my reputation for fucking, hard. To compound my dilemma, I couldn’t stop looking at her damn photograph and had even used an image of her in my mind to get hard and come with another client. Not only was that highly unprofessional of me, it was potentially hazardous to my reputation in case I groaned the wrong woman’s name. I was already treading that very fine line between professional and personal. Before I’d even met the damn woman she had me breaking one of my cardinal rules, Never fall for one of your clients. The more I looked at her photo though, the more I wanted her. 


Summer Beresford, I’m about to woo your arse off and have my own virginal experience, making love for the first time.



REVIEW:

I've been fortunate enough to be able to read the first two books in Ms. Fallowfield's "For the Night" series early, and just as Strangers for the Night, this book is all kinds of great and funny with plenty of hot sexy times.

Logan isn't a man who does the romantic side of hot sexy times; he's more raw and hard about it. But there's just something about Summer that brings out his previously untapped gentle side when it comes down to getting it in. Don't get me wrong, he still wants to ride the Pound Town Express with Summer, but he realizes that there is a possibility there could be more than just one night with Summer. Not only that, Summer doesn't even realize that he's sharing his genuine feelings for her, she thinks it's all just part of his assignment.

I was surprised by Logan's decision at the end of the book, and I hope before the end of the series Logan ends up on a new path where he needs to be.

RATING
ARC provided in exchange for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment