Friday, March 29, 2019

RELEASE DAY LAUNCH & REVIEW - Sweet Mercy (Dirty Empire #1) by Nina West


In a world where he can have anything, he wants her. 

From the author of the sinfully sexy and highly addictive The Wolf Hotel series comes a seductive and tantalizing new novel, SWEET MERCY!

Nina West’s SWEET MERCY is now available and FREE in Kindle Unlimited! 


About SWEET MERCY:
One visit to my father in prison—convicted for a murder he didn’t commit—and I’ve attracted the attention of the last man I’d ever want knowing that I exist.

Gabriel Easton.

Son of an infamous crime boss. Pretentious liar. Merciless womanizer. A scoundrel to the core.

Worse, he has figured out how desperate I am to protect my father from brutality behind bars. He has the power to grant that protection and he has offered it … for a price.

Me.

I am to become a prisoner in his playhouse mansion, to live with him until he tires of having me around.

I'll do anything for my father, including agree to Gabriel's cruel game. But I won't comply with his every whim and wish.

Not when he taunts me with that ruthless spark in his cold blue eyes.

Not when he requires that I share his bedroom at night.

Unfortunately for me, I think my loathing for him is what he’s enjoying most.

That's fine. By the time I’m through with him, he’ll be crying my name.

Mercy.

**Sweet Mercy is the first book in the Dirty Empire series.**

FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED! GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY!
Amazon


Y'all.

This book.

From the first page, I was thoroughly hooked on this story and didn't want to put it down (had to, had to adult and do my actual job lol). Nina West definitely has a fantastic story with Mercy and Gabriel, two people who couldn't be any more opposite, yet there's no denying the chemistry between them, despite the fact that Mercy wants nothing to do with Gabriel, while Gabriel just wants to make Mercy his newest plaything.

I loved how the characters are developed: Mercy is almost at the end of her rope with trying to help her father, who was recently incarcerated for the next 22 years, but she's gonna do what she has to in order to help him, even if that means aligning herself with Gabriel Easton, whose own father is locked up for his various crimes. Gabriel makes no apologies for who he is and the life he lives, and although he wants Mercy just to smash, there's that something about her that pulls him in. The connection between them is intense and all kinds of sexy hot, and the story overall is full of snark, humor, passion, action and angst and I can't wait for the next book!

Amazon

About Nina West:

Nina West is the author of the sinfully sexy and highly addictive The Wolf Hotel series. She enjoys binge-watching holiday movies, quoting lines from Friends, and weekend wine-touring (but will settle for anything that gets her a glass of wine.) She lives in the city but spends her summers in the wilderness with her husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment