Friday, October 24, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #16


Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Here's my haul for this week ♥
ARCs:



Freebies:
One Night with Her (Seductive Nights #3.5) by Lauren Blakely



Gifted:
Too Rough for Love (Steel Veins MC Romance) by Adair Rymer
 


Netgalley:
Draw Me In by Regina Cole



Purchases:
Forever Consumed (Consumed #3) by Skyla Madi
Forked (Frenched #2) by Melanie Harlow
Hansel (Hansel Part 1) by Ella James
Revelations (Ruin #2) by Lucian Bane
Sociopath by Lime Craven
Tease Me (One Night with Sole Regret #7) by Olivia Cunning

What's in your weekly haul?

6 comments:

  1. I actually haven't heard of any of those books, but they all look so good! I'll definitely have to check some of them out! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great week :)

      Delete
  2. Haven't heard of these (I think I have with the Olivia Cunning one though- sounds familiar) so I'll have to check some of them out! Happy reading. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great week :)

      Delete
  3. hmmm, got some steam here ;-)
    here's my sts:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/10/stacking-shelves-102514.html

    and if you like Jane Austen, please join me at the Pemberley Ball:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/10/pemberley-ball-2014-next-month.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great week :)

      Delete