Thursday, December 4, 2014

NEW RELEASE REVIEW - Body of Law (Volume One) by Amanda Lance


Body of Law (Volume 1)
by Amanda Lance
Release Date: 4 December 2014

SYNOPSIS:
This routine is killing me.

Day in and day out, it’s; the same thing: go to work, bed a whore, get a criminal off on a technicality— pretty standard for one of Chicago’s most established criminal defense attorneys. Yet I’m almost positive that if I don’t find something to get me out of this rut I’ll go as crazy as the murders I defend.

And when Violet Donovan walks in, the smart-mouthed intern who is anything but routine, I’m sure those pouty lips and fuck-me eyes are just what I need to get my cock and love for the law twitching again.

Too bad she also happens to be the daughter of the man who once tried to mentor me.

Too bad she’s completely off limits.

REVIEW:
Well this is certainly a crazy story to read! But I loved every minute of it, read it in one sitting. Violet and Sebastian are the very embodiment of the phrase "opposites attract".

Violet is the idealistic lawyer, who wants to practice law to help make a difference in the world. And Sebastian is the polar opposite; he defends criminals (and usually wins), regardless of whether they are guilty or not. He's in it for the money and doesn't care who knows it.

But there is more to Sebastian than you would think, and I can't wait to find out what's going to happen with him after the cliffhanger this story ends with.

RATING


ARC provided in exchange for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment