Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves 23


Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


So here is my haul from last week; I'm a few days late getting this posted, my girls had end of the school year activities and family functions this past weekend, so while I got plenty of titles, I didn't have a lot of time to actually read anything lol.

ARCs
Dragon's Melody by Ophelia Bell
Easy Silence by Beth Rinyu
Mine (Club Sin #7) by Stacey Kennedy




Free
Broken (Broken #1) by Sklya Madi
Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy #1) by Nicole Williams

Purchased
Forever (Tryst #4) by Marie York
Malevolent (Darkness #1) by Cassia Brightmore
The Offer by Karina Halle
Own the Wind (Chaos #1)  by Kristen Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment