Sunday, June 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves 24


Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
I didn't realize how many titles I'd received until I got the list together for this week's STS. Luckily it's going to be a quiet week at work, and also a 3-day weekend. I'm planning on taking my girls to the beach, so I'll be able to get in plenty of reading time!
ARCs:
About Last Night.... by Belle Aurora
Fighting to Breathe by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My Secret Master by Nora Flite
The Perfect Bargain by Julia London
Playing with Fire by Lexi Ryan
Unacceptable: A Step-Brother Romance by Kristen Hope Mazzola


Free:
Filthy (Filthy #1) by Megan D. Martin
Filthy (Filthy #2) by Megan D. Martin
Sinner (Sinners & Saints #1) by Katheryn Kiden


Purchase:
Dangerous to Know & Love by Jane Harvey-Berrick
Maldeamores by Mara White


Review:
Interrupted Volume 1 by S. Moose
Interrupted Volume 2 by S. Moose
Me (Perfect Chaos #1) by Marie York
Our Moon by Jennifer L. Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment