Tuesday, January 26, 2021

RELEASE BLIT - Vince (Perfectly Independent #2) by Amanda Shelley


Release Date: January 26

It’s funny how one night can change everything.

Since my parents died, I refuse to be another statistic. I’ve had to make sacrifices – especially when it comes to my social life. I’m convinced it’s worth it and I’ll have plenty of time to focus on me… later.

Then Sydney walks into my life and knocks my world off kilter.

She’s strong, sexy, independent and possibly more than I can handle. She’s everything I’ve ever wanted, but my reality and the secret I’m harboring, might have her running in the other direction.

Will my perfectly laid out plans go up in flames if I take a chance on her?

Grab Your Copy Here!


Meet Amanda Shelley 


Amanda Shelley loves falling into a book to experience new worlds. As an avid reader and writer, sharing worlds of her own creations is a passion that inspired her to become an author.

She writes contemporary romance with characters who are strong and sexy with a touch of sass.

When not writing, Amanda enjoys time with her family, playing chauffeur, chef and being an enthusiastic fan for her children. Keeping up with them keeps her alert and grounded in reality. She enjoys long car rides, chai lattes, and popping her SUV into four-wheel drive for adventures anywhere.

Amanda loves hearing from readers. Be sure to sign up for her newsletter and follow her on social media. Join her reader group: Amanda's Army of Readers to stay up to date on her latest information!

Connect with Amanda Shelley: 

Hosted By: 

No comments:

Post a Comment