Monday, March 22, 2021

BOOK TOUR & REVIEW - Priceless Ink (The Cortell Brothers #5) by Giulia Lagomarsino

Title: Priceless Ink
Series: The Cortell Brothers #5
Author: Giulia Lagomarsino
Genre: Small Town Romance
Release Date: March 8, 2021





"What we get from there in Priceless Ink is pure Giulia Lagomarsino, humor, and emotion that causes tears." ~ Beautiful Chaos Reviews
"I was totally captivated throughout this riveting and addictive page turner…" ~ Wendy’s Book Blog


Sofia
I couldn't do it. All I saw when I looked at Graham was my life going down the drain.
He didn't love me, which he made perfectly clear last night.
The corset was too tight and I was on the verge of a panic attack.
So, I ran...right into a sexy biker. He tore my dress and drove off into the sunset with me.
But that's where this romance ends.

Joe
Imagine my surprise when a sexy bride came running out of a church, right to my bike.
She was hot as hell, and when she asked me to take her away, I was more than willing to oblige.
But then she opened her mouth and I found out who she really was.
She was irritating as hell, so I screwed with her just to have some fun.
The funny thing was, as much as I wanted to send her home, something inside me just wouldn't allow that.


I've been excited to read each brother's book as they've been released, and as soon as Joe's story hit my e-reader, I dove right in. I absolutely loved Joe's character: he's the youngest so his family hasn't really taken him seriously about almost anything and have pretty strong opinions about his life and choices. There are plenty of layers that are Joe: he's sensitive and caring with a strong protective streak. But goodness knows, he can Hulk out when he's pushed into anger far enough. I will say that my heart hurt when he reached his low point. I'm on the fence about Sofia though; I get her background has shaped her into the woman we meet, I don't feel like we got the chance to really know her, and see any real changes in her character over the course of the book. There were also plenty of questions that weren't ever answered (like the MC and whether or not Sofia actually did work with them). Also partially answered was what went down with Robert and Ana all those years ago; it's just that what was said was never explicitly stated. Plenty of drama and angst, but with humor as well. 









I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment