Thursday, October 7, 2021

RELEASE TOUR & REVIEW - The Dirty (A Good Run of Bad Luck #2) by Giulia Lagomarsino

Title: The Dirty
Series: A Good Run of Bad Luck #2
Author: Giulia Lagomarsino
Genre: Small Town Romance/Action Adventure Romance
Release Date: October 4, 2021 






5 Star Goodreads Review - “The Dirty is a fantastic addition to the A Good Run Of Bad Luck series and Nathan and Penny’s story.”

5 Star Goodreads Review - “This book was soooo much fun to read. The characters come alive for me every book I read by Giulia Lagomarsino.”



Nathan
I always dated for fun. 
In my job, I didn't have time for anything serious, but that all changed in the blink of an eye. 
I was looking for Mrs. Stark, and I just found her. 
Reserved, sexy, every fantasy wrapped up into one beautiful package. 
But there's a side to her I never saw coming.

Penny
Everyone thinks I'm a good girl, and for the most part I am. 
I have a great job, I follow the rules, and I never cause trouble. 
At least, not outside the bedroom. 
When I met Nathan, his demeanor immediately screamed that he needed a release, and I was about to give him one.



I enjoyed this story, although it wasn't what I was expecting: it felt light on the suspense and seemed to focus more on the bedroom interplay and antics between Penny and Nathan, but I also felt it's a bit of a breather from the more intense stories in the series so far. While the adult times are plenty and smexy hot, and there's plenty of the trademark Giulia Lagomarsino hilarious banter, there's also a surprising amount of emotional moments as well. Loved the character development: Penny might look like she's all sweet and innocent (and for the most part she is), but she's got a side to her that was a bit surprising to learn about, but it makes sense. As for Nathan, he was more straight-laced than I was expecting, especially when it comes to the sexy times given how much he likes sex, but that's one more reason why Penny is the perfect match for him. 










I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment