So here are the rules:
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 300 followers and leave them a comment saying they've been nominated.
- Ask 11 new questions for your chosen nominees.
- You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you
- I was born in Japan (I'm a military brat)
- I grew up in the Washington, DC metro area (moved to the area when I was 4)
- I'm part of a unique blended family: I'm the only child from my mom and dad, who divorced when I was 5. Dad then married again to a woman who had 2 kids from her first marriage, then they had a child, my half-sister.
- At the age of 25, I was ready to see the world and joined the Air Force.
- I was lucky enough to get stationed at Little Rock Air Force Base in Arkansas.
- The first person I met at Little Rock eventually became my husband.
- I spent 9 years in the Air Force, but never got to see the world. I saw Arkansas and Florida.
- I've got 7 tattoos and 3 piercings.
- I'm currently employed as a graphic designer for the federal government.
- At some point in my life I would like to open a dessert bar.
- I have a slight obsession with purchasing cupcake baking liners. I've got a huge plastic container filled with various decorated liners.
1. If you had to be the main character of a book, what genre would you want it to be? Something in the paranormal genre
2. Which character are you most alike? Charley Davidson from Darynda Jones' "Charley Davidson" series
3. If you had the chance to slap one character, who would it be, and why? Regan McKinley's father from the "Untamed" series, cause he's a douche-nozzle
4. If you could revive one character, who would it be and why? Barrons from KMM's Fever series. Cause he's awesome!
5. What book really let you down? Dark Layers
6. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation? And the one you dislike the most? Lone Survivor is my favorite. I don't really have one I dislike
7. What book would you want to be made into a movie/tv show? I'm going back to the Charley Davidson series
8. Who is your favorite author, and why? It's hard to pick just one, there are several that I really enjoy their books
9. What is the book that made you cry the most? I must be reading the wrong books because I don't cry when I read lol
10. What do you like to do when you read? Sit back and relax and lose myself in the story
11. Ebooks, Hardcovers or Paperbacks? All of them! Ebooks because it's so simple to get the next book right away, yet I like physical books simply for the book smell and feel of the pages
1. What is your favorite genre to read?
2. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 5 books would you want to have with you?
3. Who is your current favorite book boyfriend?
4. What was your favorite book you read in 2013?
5. Which fictional character would you most like to meet?
6. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
7. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
8. What was (or is) your favorite subject in school?
9. Last book you read?
10. Favorite song?
11. What book are you looking forward to reading this year?